Assassin Blade Change

What powers or changes would you like to see in SHA? Or just suggest anything, we may include it for the next version.

Assassin Blade Change

Postby Slate on Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:49 am

Is it just me, or does the blade that comes with the Assassin class seem somewhat Medieval?

The Assassin blade should be curved, like a samurai sword (in my opinion, anyway).

Anyone else feel the same way?

Slate
Sidekick

Re: Assassin Blade Change

Postby Azmier on Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:10 am

Not really but i think it would be better if the sword did more damage cause when i play i gotta hit the guy like 4 or 5 times before they die which is hard to do if you think about it because there constantly shooting. Also if you did this could you make it to where the assain can only use the sword and his sniper rifle.
Azmier
Sidekick

Postby Slate on Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:02 am

Yeah, the assassin's sword should be a lot more powerful.

I also wish you didn't have to be point blank range to hit guys.

Slate
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:08 am

I wanted a broadsword for the assassin, the class is not really meant to be a ninja but an assassin, who has his own specialized weapons, can climb walls and is athletic. The assassin was meant to be generic and not specific to anything, but I had to have an image for the assassin class, so I used the image of a ninja.

If you had ninja curved sword, he can only cut in one direction whereas a broadsword cuts in both directions.

If you think the sword damage is too little I will increase it for the next version.

Azmier: Did you mean the assassin wields a sword and a sniper rifle at once or that those are the only weapons he could use? ;)

Batmite
Main Man

Postby Azmier on Tue Sep 10, 2002 8:51 pm

As in those are the only weapons he could use. Cause he has a sniper rifle and the sword for his special weapons dosen't he?
Azmier
Sidekick

Postby Ciao Time on Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:04 am

I kinda like the blade's design. Much more intimidating than a plain old katana.
Ciao Time
Sidekick

Return to Suggestions