Optic Blast Modification

What powers or changes would you like to see in SHA? Or just suggest anything, we may include it for the next version.

Optic Blast Modification

Postby Slate on Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:35 pm

Is it just me, or does the Optic blast seem kind of, I dunno, wimpy?

For something as powerful as a laser beam emitted from the eyes, you'd think it'd have a much more ominous "blasting" sound to it, you know? Also, maybe it could knock back the enemies your hitting.

You know, give the thing some Powah!

lol, just a thought.

Slate
Sidekick

Re: Optic Blast Modification

Postby canobis on Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:03 pm

funny thing about that power is that when i use i can't hit anything with it.. or they just don't die.. but everytime someone else is using it.. i die in one swipe of the beams.. it's always seeming wimpy to me only when i use it. hehehe
<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Re: Optic Blast Modification

Postby nineinchnerd on Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:16 pm

It's all in the combos, baby! I got a good one that will slice you up in seconds. :eek:

It also depends on what the other people have too. I messed around with bots giving them certain combos and see what kills thems faster. Then again, the bots are fairly stupid and this refers back to another post. We need more real players in the game! Bots don't run and dodge like players so my combos may not be as strong as I think...

nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Return to Suggestions