The time of the power icons

What powers or changes would you like to see in SHA? Or just suggest anything, we may include it for the next version.

The time of the power icons

Postby nineinchnerd on Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:57 am

What do I mean by that? :P

I have my settings like SH2 where I select the powers with the ins/del, home/end and pgup/pgdn keys. Could you make it where the icons flash on the screen a few seconds longer? They disappear too quick while I'm trying to select and think about them at the time. My brain can't register it that fast. :D

nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Re: The time of the power icons

Postby Batmite on Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:03 am

I never thought about that too much, how long the power selection icons stay on the top-left of the screen.

One thing I did include is the command <B>+dpowers</B> which displays the powers you have currently chosen, you can bind a key to this in the controls menu and then press it once or hold on to it to see your selection.

Maybe in the future I can have a variable which stores the length of time it stays on the screen, if you really want this.

Batmite
Main Man

Re: The time of the power icons

Postby nineinchnerd on Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:48 am

That would be even better to have it adjustable. Some people might not like the icons being on the screen for too long if the battle is on. Me personally, I like to sit and think about for a few seconds. Make sure I'm selecting the right powers to whoop yo all asses! :roll:
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Return to Suggestions