I have no subject i am mad to

If you are interested in comics and superheroes, post here.

I have no subject i am mad to

Postby beio on Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:48 am

ahhh did you like the show birds of pray they took it off the air what bitches sorry but its true :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ahhh what has this world come to ahhhhh<p>[ March 20, 2003: Message edited by: beio ]
Nicholas Robb
beio
Sidekick

Re: I have no subject i am mad to

Postby Batmite on Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:32 pm

I enjoyed <B>Birds of Prey</B> while it lasted. A TV show with a lot of potential. :(
Batmite
Main Man

Postby canobis on Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:00 am

i didn't like birds of prey.. i actually thought it blew..

not enough super powers type stuff..
the basic plot outline seemed to be an almost exact copy of dark angel, cept with all chicks and a couple more..
genetic alterations.. puhleeeese..

that and the fact that they have no secret identities.. granted they don't need a cape and cowl, but jeeze a little mask would work wonders.. like green hornet.. they didn't have much for powers or costumes, but enough to make it interesting.

just my 2 cents thought.. it's not like i'm the official word on the show :)

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Sun Mar 23, 2003 4:51 pm

I know what you mean about the super powers thing, I think they were trying to follow the stories you may find in a Batman comic, where there is less super-powered freaks. Most of the Batman groupies dont really have any powers, mostly fighting skill.

Most TV series are usually bad during the first season but improve later, that's why I said it had potential.

I'm not sure if they ever will do a good super-hero tv series, the closest I've seen that has more super-powers and special effects is Mutant X and I think series sucks.
I'd love to see a Justice League or X-Men tv series, but it would be too costly, what with people flying and lots of power effects.

Most super-hero tv series, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Smallville, Birds of Prey etc, always suffer from a lot of boring plot and the super-power is used once or twice.

A super-hero needs to always hide their identity, or their loved ones will suffer!

Batmite
Main Man

Return to Superhero stuff