Spiderman VS Batman

If you are interested in comics and superheroes, post here.

Re: Spiderman VS Batman

Postby Guyver on Sat May 10, 2003 7:11 am

No there werent DC Comics,dont be an ass, Batman fought Wolverine in the DC VS Marvel matchup.......Batman vs Spawn was a image comic book....thats the makers of spawn
....First of all Spawn is the most powerfullest character that was ever created..the guy is from hell..
Second of all Batman loss to Wolverine and Spawn..i never said that he beat them,i said that he fought them....<p>[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: Sho ]
"i need the power;;;must,,call THE Guyver
Guyver
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Sat May 10, 2003 10:28 am

I enjoy reading all this stuff :)

I don't think Spawn is the most powerful character every created, think about characters like The Spectre, Galactus & Darkseid, just to begin with. Spawn is very powerful, true, he is supernatural after all, from hell, there are plenty of other supernatural characters that he would have trouble defeating also. Superman has no chance against supernatural/magical enemies, so he'd lose against Spawn.

Batman vs Wolverine : Batman wins
Batman vs Spawn : Spawn wins

I've got all the DC vs Marvel crossovers, I don't see Batman fighting Wolverine. Who defeated who in DC vs Marvel, was determined by comic reader votes, so whoever won that fight can be determined on the favorite hero rather than the best in a fight.

=======

Batmite
Main Man

Postby Guyver on Sun May 11, 2003 2:45 am

Batman fought Wolverine in a book called Wizard have you ever heard of it.....
"i need the power;;;must,,call THE Guyver
Guyver
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Sun May 11, 2003 1:33 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sho:
<STRONG> ....First of all Spawn is the most powerfullest character that was ever created..the guy is from hell.. </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D Ok, I'm being an ass again. I don't know Spawn well enough to comment.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR><STRONG>i never said that he beat them,i said that he fought them.... </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bad.<p>[ May 11, 2003: Message edited by: nineinchnerd ]

nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Sun May 11, 2003 1:46 pm

Yup, I know Wizard. That's the news and price guide magazine.

Speaking of characters though, I collect comics but I tend to follow artists rather than series of comics. I like the cartoony/manga look of Humberto Ramos, Carlo Barberi, Francisco Ruiz Velasco, Carlos Meglia, Joe Madureira... to name a few. I can't stick to a comic if I hate the art (or story, but mostly art).<p>[ May 11, 2003: Message edited by: nineinchnerd ]

nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Previous

Return to Superhero stuff