-I'd really like to see this in the game

What would you like to see in SHA or in the website.

-I'd really like to see this in the game

Postby Azmier on Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:02 am

I would like to see magic classes plz i mean yes some heros did in fact use magic but they could be 5 different classes like red mage blue green white black.
Azmier
Sidekick

Re: -I'd really like to see this in the game

Postby canobis on Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:54 am

just what do you mean by that?

and what would these magicians use for powers? red beams? black beams?

you gotta be a little more specific in your requests i think..

[EDIT] I've doen research and along with bat's post i stand corrected on the magic stuff, although i STILL believe that superpowers are magical in themselves. btw bat did i sound like i was flaming? i really wasn't.. i guess i often come across harsh or just misunderstood. [/EDIT]<p>[ September 01, 2002: Message edited by: canobis ]

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:13 am

I would include only one magic class in the future.

Super-powers are a form of magic anyway and I think that is already covered. e.g. Teleportation, fireballs, prismatic

mxyzyplyz (wotever) is an Imp from the 5th dimension just like the charcater Bat-Mite and they both had magical powers, I think magical or super powers are the same thing anyway. DC and Marvel characters like Doctor Strange, Dr. fate, Zatanna etc could be considered a magic class, I could only code a limited amount of things that they could do, whereas magic is unlimited.

Thanks for your suggestion, keep them coming.

naughty bis ;)<p>[ September 01, 2002: Message edited by: Batmite ]

Batmite
Main Man

Postby RaneDanzer on Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:50 am

How about removing all weapons from magic classes, and giving them powers instead of weapons. Must have longer recharge times, and less health
RaneDanzer
Sidekick

Return to Requests