i have a problem

What do you really think?

i have a problem

Postby anduke on Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:23 am

nobody helps me and so on .so i looked around and saw that i need beta version for 1.32 version , i downloaded it but still nuttin plzzz help me .if not then byebye this game but i really wanna play it :confused:
anduke
Sidekick

Re: i have a problem

Postby Batmite on Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:01 am

I really would like to help you but I must understand the problem first.What is this talk about a demo?You need the full version of Quake III Arena and you need to intall it fully on to your hard drive (Do a maximum install). Then make sure you can play it.After that, you must download Quake 3 Point release version 1.32 and follow the instructions at <A HREF="http://www.batmite.com" TARGET=_blank>www.batmite.com</A> about point realeases. Before installing SuperHeroes Arena make sure version 1.32 works by playing an online multiplayer game, when that works, then install SuperHeroes Arena, if you still have problems, come back here and explain it properly.
Batmite
Main Man

Postby superguy on Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:50 am

it looks fun, but I haven't played. I don't even have Quake3!!! Well, do we have to buy it or can we download it from the wb somewhere? And if so is it free? :-D
superguy
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Tue May 04, 2004 11:51 am

Quake 3 is "free" if you know where to look. Otherwise, you should go out and buy a copy.
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby Ciao Time on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:06 am

Superheroes Arena works near perfectly with the latest version of OpenArena. OpenArena is totally free (and legal). All you have to do is move the mod's .pak file to the 'baseoa' folder, and you're set.
Ciao Time
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:18 am

yay, didn't know that, I've heard of OpenArena but didn't know SHA works with it. :) At least that will bridge the gap until I make SHA stand alone :)
Batmite
Main Man

Postby Ciao Time on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:37 pm

Batmite wrote:yay, didn't know that, I've heard of OpenArena but didn't know SHA works with it. :) At least that will bridge the gap until I make SHA stand alone :)

Yeah, OpenArena 0.71 is what I use. There's only a few missing textures (e.g.: the flag in CTF, the Grenade Launcher) while running the mod, but other than that it works perfectly.
Ciao Time
Sidekick

Return to Rants & Raves