Awesome Power Combo

What do you really think?

Awesome Power Combo

Postby Slate on Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am

If you guys wanna feel really cheap and powerful, try this combination:

Invisibility + Lightsaber

While invisible and holding the Lightsaber, all you have to do is run into people, and they automatically die! It's great in crowded hallways!

Not so good in space maps though...

Slate
Sidekick

Re: Awesome Power Combo

Postby Chelsea on Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:54 am

I tried your combo, and it IS easy to kill when you only have to stand there facing your victim. I have been using Prox bombs+cloaked weapons for my patented Invisible Bombs
Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby KyoMamoru on Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:29 am

Agreed...If you are ever on....Instant message Kyo_Mamoru on Yahoo, or KyoMamoru on AIM....and we can play a few rounds...
KyoMamoru
Sidekick

Postby Chelsea on Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:24 am

Geez. Your combo has now ruined me for all bots. I can't seem to stay away from this combo when I'm against a bot. I need to force myself to keep it on random and get better with the powers. I'm on NiN's server every day, but never see someone else playing anymore

:roll:
Chelsea
(REAL Player)

Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:33 pm

Hey Sharon, I saw 'Real Player' playing on Nerd's server the other day, so I decided to join, to give you a more interesting opponent to play against. But I forgot that I didn't have Nerd's maps, so I had to download them, by the time I had them you were gone :)
Batmite
Main Man

Postby Chelsea on Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:36 am

Oh no. I wish I had known. It would be great to get together at some pre-arranged time. Pick a time and I'll try to figure out how it matches my time zone :)
Chelsea
(REAL Player)
Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby canobis on Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:10 pm

hell ya i'm down with an aranged play time..

name it and i'm there!

I hardly get to play much of anything anymore.. mostly cause i'm all busy mapping and stuff.. lately i've been trying to finish up my last map before I move into coding, i'll probably still map, but i'm gonna be focusing more on coding in the near future..

I love to torture myself :D

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:06 pm

I'm available to play all night until 2am (maybe more) in the morning; I am up all night anyway, I'm a Batmite after all :)

The last time I saw Sharon was about 2am GMT, all this time stuff confuses me, Sharon's in Atlanta & Canobis is in Hawaii, lots of differences in time.

I wouldnt mind playing at 12am GMT, but I am very accomodating to anything you decide.

Canobis - hope you have fun with coding, muahhahaha :D and am glad someone likes your Crystal City map ;)

Batmite
Main Man

Postby nineinchnerd on Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:04 am

Dang, I always see you Sharon but it's at 10pm and I'm heading to bed! :( It's hard to meet up with you all!
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby Chelsea on Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:11 pm

I was on at 4pm and again at about 7:30pm est. I will try again later tonight (maybe 10:30 or so). It will happen. I just know it. The problem I have is that I have been playing against bots and bet any human would frag me good. I need practice!
heh
Sharon :eek:
Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby canobis on Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:02 pm

Ok so because of work the best time for me to meet up with you all is on the weekend..

I'm just too far out in the ass end of the time zone to actually meet up with anyone that doesn't have insomnia :)

I don't get home till around 6pm my time and
sometimes california is 3 hours ahead and sometimes 4, I can never tell when either in occuring.. hehehe

The time zones are all confusing to me, cause I don't have day light savings time changes here ever.

Oh and thanx bat, for those kind words
I'll try to retain my sanity. :D

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Chelsea on Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:26 am

Okay, I actually have contact with Batmite on NIN's server. He kept disconnecting, and I bet it's the 1.32 point release? Also, what model do you have Mite? It generated an error. Put it in your downloads area and I'll get it on my machine.
I was playing CTC with the bot, and it would have been fun with Batmite. I have an appointment, so I will try again later today.
Wish we could have gotten it going :(
Sharon
aka REAL Player
aka Chelsea
Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:03 am

I can't be for sure, but the server doesn't seem quite right when you call vote and change the game type. Well, I know if you change to CTF, it won't be right because of the maps in rotation. CTC should work good. I dunno. Maybe because the cfg file says FFA/DM but the vote is something else. I noticed the bot was booted out and put one back in. Hmm. I'll keep playing with it.
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby canobis on Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:01 am

ok i'm a gonna be hanging in the server off and on today.. I hope to see someone besides a bot :)
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:43 am

Sorry Sharon, that day that I kept falling out of Nerd's server was my fault, I thought I had all the maps but I didnt, so I downloaded the last map I needed and then I entered only to find you gone AGAIN! Deja vu ;)

Maybe next time

Batmite
Main Man

Next

Return to Rants & Raves