sigh

Anything connected to mapping or creating maps for SHA.

sigh

Postby nineinchnerd on Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:00 pm

Ugh... my maps are going to take longer than they already have. The more the mapping software updates, and the more my video card drivers update, I'm finding my computer crash over and over again. Sometimes when the only thing I do is fire up my mapping software.

My computer is pretty much outdated now even though it's only a few years old. I might have to fork over the money I don't have and get a new one.

Oh, I won't even mention the 1000 Code Red Worm/DoS attacks I get from running my own website.

Ugh...<p>[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: nineinchnerd ]

nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Re: sigh

Postby Batmite on Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:38 pm

Batmite sighs too.... :mad:
Batmite
Main Man

Postby canobis on Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:51 am

i sigh too.
i'd really like to see the jla map come out.
one day..
hehehe the lamest part is i can't finish it cause i don't know what's going on in it.. i mean we could do like the whole chat thing and try to relate it, but i'm pretty shure it won't come out quite like you want it to be.

besides that i'd like to see you do it on your own as well.. i helped you with it, but i didn't really do that much to it. it's mostly you on your own.. with a release i'm shure it will help you get more motovation to continue mapping..

:)

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:16 pm

Here's a good news/bad news sorta thing. I'm getting laid off for a month (April). I'm going to be short on cash but I'll have plenty of time to work on my maps! :p
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:01 am

If anything could go wrong, it's guaranteed it will happen to me. My computer is crashing left and right. I think my video card is on it's last leg. I've been a long time supporter of nvidia but I think it's time to switch to ATI. nvidia has gone to hell lately and updated drivers in the past few years have only made mine worse. I need something quick because I can't even start up the mapping software without a crash.
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Return to Mapping