Bat cave under way!

Anything connected to mapping or creating maps for SHA.

Re: Bat cave under way!

Postby canobis on Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:01 am

I posted some updated pics.
they should appear in the first post.. you may have to hit refresh(i did) for them to show up.

but the map is moving along nicely,
gonna get stuck on the mapmodels soon though.

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Chelsea on Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:08 am

WOW. The new pictures look fantastic.
:eek:
Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby canobis on Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:27 am

glad you like them!

oh and sharon about the beta testing...

I have that pretty much taken care of with nineinch. he's pretty good at finding problems I missed.

That's not to say that you can't test, but it does mean that if you do get to test, it won't be till much later along, like when I actually put weapons and stuff in the map.

More for gameplay quality/issues, as one can't really tell how the game play goes with just 2 people, but i've got to admit, so far it's been fun, at least for me anyway.

you'll get to do the parts like saying the rocket launcher should be here, and the ammo should be far away like over to such and such place.. such and such jump should be more challanging.. too bad there's not this thing over there.. stuff like that.. but with acutal details.
hehehe

well back to work(i'm home on lunch break).

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:02 am

Nice work and nice screenshots ;)
Batmite
Main Man

Postby canobis on Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:51 am

sorry no updates about the map for a while,
I've been dealing with real life crap.. taxes and the like..

anyway i'm back on track now and have gotten some really good stuff done..

I don't have any new screen shots of it yet, so i'm not gonna be posting any.. I might not be posting any more till the release either.. I kinda wanna keep the map as much of a suprise as possible.

Most of the work i've been doing is all modeling, for the map objects. i've gotten a couple of them done already, well not really done, I mean they are done, but i gotta tweak them, cause they aren't quite right yet.

But this does mean that the map release is getting closer and closer, I hope i can get it all done in the next couple of months.

oh and bat thanx for the kind words about my werk. I appreciate it. I'm working extra hard on this map, I want top quality on this one.

canobis
Sidekick

Previous

Return to Mapping