Welcome to the new SHA forum

General stuff about SHA

Welcome to the new SHA forum

Postby Batmite on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:36 am

Welcome to the new and improved SuperHeroes Arena forum!

I think this forum was due for an update, especially since the old one was constantly attacked by spam. I had to shut down new registrations for almost a year because the forum was filling up with spam registrations and I couldn't figure out a way to include a system where only humans could register instead of automated spam programs. I hope this new forum won't go through the same attack, those spammers always find new ways to suck. I managed to find a way to convert the old forum database into the new forum format, it was a bit of hard work, but I'm glad I was able to preserve 'almost' everything.

I don't think the passwords for all the forum members got translated from the old forum to the new, I still have the old database with all passwords, so if you're still want to be a member and you cannot login then I will update the password of the new forum. I could do it manually, but that would be fixing so many passwords! lol.

I don't know how many of you have been waiting for SHA version 2. I don't know what to say, but that I'm not completly sure I will release it. I've been going through so many things and changes in my life in the last 2 years, that I don't know if I'm capable anymore to work on the game. I remember having so much enthusiam in 2005 to make the next version, lol,. Well I have been tinkering on it throughout 2006-7, so I think there is still a chance that I may finish it, lol, if I don't finish by 2008, then I never will.

I hope you visit here once in a while, you don't even have to talk about the game, lol.

Until next time :)
Batmite
Main Man

Re: Welcome to the new SHA forum

Postby Ciao Time on Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:27 am

Whew, I thought this mod was done for. Nice to see it isn't dead-in-the-water after all. :D
Ciao Time
Sidekick

Postby Ciao Time on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 am

Uh... Is it just me, or is this mod re-dead?
Ciao Time
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:05 pm

It's just you.
Batmite
Main Man

Return to General