Thanks

General stuff about SHA

Thanks

Postby Hyriu on Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:20 pm

Oh, so when u use rage u turns Hulk? Amazing!
I found some really interesting heroes, u could link than (they r all in Q3 center and in Planetquake3.net), like Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, Mystique (from the x-men
Hyriu
Sidekick

Re: Thanks

Postby Batmite on Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:41 pm

I've seen all those models before, thanks.

If someone is willing to make those maps for me, I will be very happy :)

Batmite
Main Man

Postby canobis on Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:40 am

my spidey sense is tingling!!!

are there some subtle hints around or what?

so on the list there we see
batcave
justice hall (halls of justice i think)
metropolis
and etc...

ok well we got the halls of justice under the belt(atleast it's being done)

metropolis would be super easy and super fast to build.. i might give that a try next to get something done and out kinda quick.

and lastly the batcave..
that should be possible.. it migt take a while to do properly.. so this one would be last..

but good idea on the batcave.. i kinda thought you could use almost any q3 city map and just pretend it's metropolis.. unless you are looking for the daily planet..

next hard map i'm still checking on is like the x-men danger room.. i don't think i can get all that round stuff to be a movin like in the comic so it might not make it into reality.

anyway any other map ideas please post them. :)

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Postby nineinchnerd on Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:21 am

I have some ideas... oh wait... I'm already working on them! S..l..o..w..l..y but I'm working on them! :cool:
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Postby canobis on Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:13 am

i got some neat-o ideas for a batcave.. only problem is it's kinda gonna be like a space floater map.. but inside a cave.. i really really dislike space floater maps, but as the batcave is mostly like that, with narrow pathways between the little islands it's gonna be more like a space floater map..

the xavier institute would be a good idea too.. but i think rooms like the danger room with all it's crap would make a bigger map like that unplayable.. it would have to be omitted or something.. i'm just guessing here though.

I can imagine the fortress of solitude being a pain in the arse, not only tht but being hard to get gameplay into.. hehehe

but you can call the hoj map yours nineinch.. i don't mind i didn't really do a whole lot to the map, i mostly gave suggestions and stuff.. there are like only 2 parts in the map that i made :)

which reminds me i got some mapping stuff to do.. good thing i'm kinda bored this weekend.. hehehe

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Return to General