Is the word out?

General stuff about SHA

Is the word out?

Postby Slate on Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:21 am

If this is such an awesome, kickbuttocks mod (which it most definitely IS), is there a lot of traffic to this site? Is the word out about the mod? Why haven't the PlanetQuake people called it a "mod of the week" yet?

Where are all the forum-goers?

Slate
Sidekick

Re: Is the word out?

Postby Chelsea on Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:06 am

This IS an excellent mod. I personally play daily and check this forum daily. I have my own theories as to why Planetquake hasn't yet chosen this as the "mod of the week", but have no direct information. If you have played it, then you know that it is fantastic. If not, what are you waiting for?

(Chelsea)

Chelsea
Sidekick

Postby Batmite on Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:14 pm

The reason PlanetQuake haven't made this the 'Mod of the Week' is because they only do that to mods hosted on their web servers, which this mod <B>certainly</B> is not. :)
Batmite
Main Man

Postby canobis on Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:00 pm

I spread the word at every opportunity!

I'd play it even more if i wasn't so busy building stuff for it.

anyway i don't know exactly why we don't got alot of people here(I can assume one factor though, and i'm soooo sorry.) but we do need a larger community.. maybe after the sh3 mod officially dies their community will have no choice but to come here. maybe not.

<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Return to General