Oggly Boogly!

General stuff about SHA

Oggly Boogly!

Postby canobis on Wed May 28, 2008 4:40 am

Hey bat and nerd, and whoever else visit now!
i've recently relocated to protland oregon, and well my stuff is still in hawaii.

I've been trying to save up to move my crap over, but well i smoke too much weed i guess.
hahaha.

How's things been going with you guys?
it's been an awful long time!
<A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/canobis/" TARGET=_blank><B><I>Canobis Maps</I></B></A>
canobis
Sidekick

Re: Oggly Boogly!

Postby SHAD0Wdump on Sat May 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Well hello then,right now I feel like the only one who actively checks these forums.
This mod has been dead in activity(no idea about that recent new incarnation Batmite was talking about)except for pretty much me,I try to host a listen server but the hell if I know that works.
Good to see other people on this white box of doom.
SHAD0Wdump
Sidekick

Re: Oggly Boogly!

Postby nineinchnerd on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Can't believe I was still able to login. I remembered the password on the first try :P

I stop by once in a great while but it's been ages since I've played Quake. I'm into MMOs now. Been playing Guild Wars for a long time and might give Age of Conan a try but... unlikely. I'm a cheap bastard and frown on pay-to-play games.

Does anyone still use ICQ or anything? Canobis appears to still use it. Says he was online a week ago. Batmite... well, it's been so long it doesn't even register when he was last seen online. It's obvious he doesn't use it anymore, or, he got a new # a long time ago. I have no other Quakers on my list anymore.
nineinchnerd
Sidekick

Return to General